ProgSkeet Flasher - NAND and NOR Programmer Reader/Writer
Pls clik this new model : Progskeet V1.1 PCB Chips NAND & NOR & EEPROM Universal USB Programmer (Limited Crystal Blue Edition)
ProgSkeet is a universal NAND/NOR Flash programmer offering a cost-effective alternative to industrial programmers.
The programmer is intended for three main purposes:
- Industrial: programming large amounts of NAND / NOR / EEPROM IC in electronics production.
- Educational: understanding of and experimenting with devices as described by EUCD and DMCA.
- Repair/Recovery: reprogramming onboard memory using vendor firmware due to prior update fault.
You see self, the ProgSkeet USB Programmer is your one and only solution to your flashing needs. Whether it is NAND, NOR or any other kind of non-volatile memory - just solder, plug in and operate!
It have a blazing fast read / write speed and is full update able with the optional USB JTAG Programmer! Beside software-side updates, you can also expect hardware updates powered by customer requests!
With a broad range of applications, such as EEPROM programming (among others: Altera, Lattice FPGA/CPLD), Bad flash recovery, more commonly known as "Unbricking" (Game Consoles, Modems, Video Cards, Cell Phones, Music Players) and plain serial programming (manufacture of your own device).
Supported devices include, but are not limited to: K9F1G08, S29GL128, K8Q2815, HY27US08
- Very fast NAND / NOR / EEPROM USB programmer
- Low cost but very good quality
- Works perfect with game consoles (Xbox 360, Wii, PS3,...) and Modems, Video Cards, Cell Phones, Music Players and much more devices
- Much supported devices K9F1G08, S29GL128, K8Q2815, HY27US08 and much more
- Full update able with the optional USB JTAG Programmer
Compatibility: The ProgSkeet universal NAND / NOR Flash USB Programmer is compatible with game consoles (Xbox 360, Wii, PS3,... ) an Modems, Video Cards, Cell Phones, Music Players and much more devices.